We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our outstanding reputation. The successful candidate must keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership.
- Prepare and obtain quotations from qualified suppliers
- Comply with all purchasing policies, procedures, and processes
- Manage cost of goods through skilled negotiations and optimizing purchase quantities
- Track delivery schedule and assure proper materials arrive timely
- Communicate proactively regarding specifications, price, delivery, and/or quality
- Participate in qualifying new suppliers
- Analyze costs and suggest new opportunities for savings and cost control
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Supply Chain, or related field
- >5 years related procurement experience
- Strong, demonstrated negotiation skills
- ERP software experience (SAP preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Consistently accurate with extreme attention to detail
- Ability to evaluate potential new suppliers and make strategic sourcing recommendations
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings desired
- Excellent prioritization, organization. and English communication skills
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.