Avo Photonics is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
Are you an Assembler / Production Operator who likes a challenge and wants to work on cutting edge technology for industry leading customers? If you are, and if you have experience with assembling electronic components, optical components and/or systems, then we want to talk with you!
1st and 2nd shift positions available.
- Follow defined processes and procedures to assemble opto-electronic components and systems
- Operate precision automated and manual equipment
- Maintain high quality standards and clear focus
- Meticulously complete quality records
- High School diploma
- Steady hands and good dexterity to move and align small components, often under a microscope
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Capable of working in a cleanroom environment (Air conditioned environment)
- High aptitude to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
- Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated person
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.