- Fiber optic splicing and routing of optical fiber cables and ribbons
- Follow defined processes and procedures to assemble opto-electronic components and systems
- Operate precision automated and manual equipment
- Maintain high quality standards and clear focus
- Meticulously complete quality records
- Steady hands and good dexterity to handle fiber optic cables and ribbons
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Capable of working in a cleanroom environment
- High aptitude to learn
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English
- Dependable, with strong work ethic
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.