We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must plan his/her own work schedule, keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
- Manage Financial and Business Operations, including: Quote Status, Purchase Order Receipts, Sales Order Entry, Fulfillment Tracking, Invoicing, Collections, Profit Analysis, Reporting, Forecasting, and Audit Support.
- Manage P&L statements, synthesize trends, and identify areas of opportunity
- Report directly to CFO and provide financial data to support generation of monthly and annual reports, business plans, and analysis of financial risk
- Collaborate with others at Avo to understand key business drivers, operational metrics, and deliver effective analysis of results
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 10 Years experience; manufacturing industry preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.