We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service.
- Conduct cycle counts; identify and resolve inventory discrepancies
- Perform real-time transactions by receiving items from Inspection and recording items in Inventory Tracking System
- Kit materials for assemblies according to the Bill of Materials
- 2+ years of inventory experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Inventory (MRP) software
- Hours: 11 am - 7:30 pm
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.