We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
- This is a position for a highly organized person with exceptional English communication and logistical management skills.
- Translate customer demand and required dates into daily and weekly production plans
- Manage MRP settings for manufactured items
- Issue job travelers on a daily basis to meet production plans
- Maintain production subassembly stock levels within prescribed ranges
- Work with inventory and manufacturing personnel to investigate and correct material shortages
- Check completed travelers for accuracy
- Report status of aging jobs in weekly meeting
- Assist with weekly cycle counts of materials in manufacturing
- Manage traveler routings and Bills of Material in MRP system, as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience with MRP or ERP system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with and willing to work in a cleanroom environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.