We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry.
- Inspect, measure and record mechanical, optical, and electrical features of incoming components per defined criteria
- Complete corresponding quality documentation and manage disposition of materials
- Work in a cleanroom environment
- Maintain calibration logs for all inspection tools and equipment; ensure prime working condition
- Complete material control related tasks and projects as defined by management
- Experience performing mechanical inspection utilizing tools such as micrometers, Vernier calipers, bore gages, dial indicators, scales, and measurement microscopes
- Experience handling optical components, visual inspection, and measurements utilizing tools, such as an interferometer, is desired
- Familiarity with mechanical drawings and interpreting mechanical tolerances (GD&T)
- A.S. or B.S. in Engineering or H.S. diploma from technical school
- 3+ years of hands-on experience
- Familiarity with and willing to work in a cleanroom environment
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.