We seek a diligent, dedicated and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry through world-class customer service. The successful candidate must plan his/her own work schedule, keep multiple records, be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
- Demonstrating a full engineering understanding of a product’s design, tolerances, and performance expectations, direct various production lines to achieve required device performance, quality, quantity, and financial metrics.
- Observe production parameters and derive tools / fixturing to optimize automated and manual assembly processes and yield.
- Analyze performance test data confirming specifications are being met. Identify any variations and determine source and solution to minimize impact.
- Support design engineering team in defining features to simplify assembly while optimizing ruggedness and yield.
- Train production personnel on approved work instructions.
- Monitor and maintain product quality and associated documentation.
- Prepare and present weekly production schedules, status, and issues to Customers.
- Present status reviews to senior Avo management.
- BS in Engineering or Physics (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least 5 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of opto-mechanical component assembly / packaging processes
- Ability to work in a technical and engineering team environment
- Strong English communication, technical writing and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.