- Manage all materials in shipping/receiving, properly handle delicate/small materials, and ensure the accuracy of all paperwork
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and shipping operations; must be able to perform all job functions of direct reports
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Provide supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities
- Ensure shipping and receiving areas are neat, clean and organized at all times
- Closely interact with Purchasing to resolve any receipt quantity discrepancies
- Participate in physical inventories of warehouse
- 5 years managing a warehouse
- 5 years working with an ERP system (SAP preferred)
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Ability to lift and move boxes weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Highly organized and efficient at prioritizing workload
- Knowledge of creating domestic and international FedEx/UPS labels
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong independent decision-making and problem solving skills
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.