- Monitor test performance from production line through analysis of data pulled from SQL database
- Based on data analysis, identify hardware problems, validate and document all errors discovered, and debug/implement solutions
- Communicate with client to inform of software bugs and request new/different features in test software
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field, Electrical Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a hardware test environment
- Outstanding data analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Willing to take initiative
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.