Avo Photonics is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops, and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including aerospace, military, medical, industrial, and communications.
We seek a diligent, dedicated, and meticulous person who will help to further our success and reputation in the industry. The successful candidate must plan his/her own work schedule to meet project deadlines, keep multiple records, be self-motivated and detail oriented, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
· Managing first article inspections, nondestructive testing, and failure analysis (PFMEA, FMA), as required
· Ensuring all material compliance (Reach, RoHS, Conflict Minerals), and material traceability
· Partnering with Engineering, Operations, Suppliers and Customers to develop and maintain inspection and test criteria and process work instructions
· Collecting and analyzing production data to ensure product quality
· Processing nonconforming product and driving root cause analysis
· Supporting material source inspections and Customer audits
· Maintaining quality documents and records
· B.S. in Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience with electronic and/or optical technologies, measurement systems, and inspection tools
· At least 5 years of experience interpreting mechanical drawings and tolerances
· Experience managing within AS9100 & AS9003B Quality Systems
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· ASQ Quality Engineer Certification preferred
Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics as a result of the referral or through any other means.