Avo Photonics is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops, and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base.
We seek a diligent and dedicated Network Administrator who can implement and maintain a secure networking environment. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, maintain a professional presence, and have the desire to take ownership of projects.
· Juniper firewall implementation and management
· Responsible for network connectivity of workstations, servers, and peripherals.
· Manages a secure Meraki Wi-Fi environment
· Monitors network traffic for performance and threats
· Implementation of a secure VPN tunnel
· Segment network traffic with VLANs and Subnets
· Documentation of network systems and procedures.
· Manage a cloud based telecom system
· Manage and monitor Virus Protection systems
· Will maintain proper cable management
· Responsible for Copper and Fiber cable runs
· Assist Systems Administrator when applicable
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
· 5+ years of Network Administration experience
· Knowledge of Juniper firewalls
· Strong understanding of Firewall rules and security
· Ability to work onsite full time
· Work nights and/or weekends when required
· Able to lift 50 pounds
· Able to wear a mask when working in a clean room environment
Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our winning team and apply today!
Avo Photonics is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Avo Photonics by any method without a valid written contract in place with Avo Photonics will be deemed the sole property of Avo Photonics. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Avo Photonics because of the referral or through any other means.